20 kW Generator
20RESB SINGLE PHASE, NATURAL GAS|LP
The Kohler® Advantage
Kohler home generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a premium five-year or 2000 hour warranty.
Perfect for Tight Lot Lines
Can be placed as close as 18 inches from your home or small business, providing installation flexibility even on smaller lots. *
Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology provides excellent starting power.
Kohler's unique Fast-Response™ excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability.
Kohler home generators provide quiet, neighborhood-friendly performance.
- One digital controller manages both the generator set and transfer switch functions (with optional Model RXT transfer switch)
- Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics
- Electronic speed control responds quickly to varying household demand
- Digital voltage regulation protects your sensitive electronics from harmonic distortion and unstable power quality
- wo-line, backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast is easy to read, even in direct sunlight or low light
Kohler Command PRO Engine Features
- Kohler Command PRO® OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters for reliable performance without routine valve adjustment or lengthy break-in requirements
- Powerful, reliable air-cooled performance
- Simple field conversion between natural gas and LPG fuels while maintaining emission certification
Aluminum Sound Enclosure and Skid
- Wind rated up to 181mph
- Weather-resistant cashmere textured finish
Designed for Easy Installation
- Hinged, locking roof
- Fuel and electrical connections through the enclosure wall eliminate the need for stub-ups through the bottom
- Load connection terminal block allows easy field wiring
- Designed for outdoor installation only
- Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with both natural gas and LPG
Note: CARB does not regulate emergency standby generators with outputs less than 50 HP. Only the EPA standards apply.
- UL 2200 listed (60 Hz model)
- CSA certification available (60 Hz model)
- 5-year/2000 hour warranty for on-grid (standby) applications in locations served by a reliable utility source
*Unless otherwise directed by local codes. Generator must be located away from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes. See the installation manual for guidelines.